ok.. . so i’m away from home – about a 12-hour trip by boat from the city where i came from – just to start my career in programming. i’ve been in this job for like 1 month and 3 weeks. i think. so far i’m pretty much getting the hang of it. or maybe not. bah!
my first project was kind of a disaster. well excuse me… this is, of course, my “first real job” as a programmer. plus the things i was asked to make was totally different from the ones we usually do back in school. also, i had trouble understanding what my boss wanted me to do. in fact, there were two people ordering me around and each had his own version of what the project should be like in the end. good thing i pulled it off in due time.
now i think i’m gonna believe the old adage which goes like this, “you can’t server two masters at the same time.. .”
ahem…anyway, i am not blaming anyone. if there is anyone to be blamed then it should be me. it’s my responsibility after all. and this is my blog after all, so i can say anything.
- > i’m a programmer?! July 6, 2006
- > take the openSUSE 10.2 survey March 17, 2007
- > A New Skype Linux Client? It’s A Miracle! April 6, 2011
- > Why Are They Focusing On Aesthetics? March 2, 2011
- > Novell Moonlight Is In A Lunar Eclipse September 24, 2011