what are the chances that the number 11, whether the final result be in a decimal number format, should come out when dividing a four digit number with 26 as many times until such that the final value is within 1 to 26?
well today, i asked someone to give me a number. any number. of all the numbers that came out of his mouth it had to be 7852.
7852 / 26 = 302
302 / 26 = 11.61538461538461538
and there you have it!
- > 13 sent items May 30, 2007
- > A Theory On The RNG Factor In WOW May 22, 2009
- > Solving arrays – problem #1: Closest to zero July 30, 2010
- > Firefox 4 is finally here! March 22, 2011
- > send text messages via Google Talk October 23, 2006