standing tall among all the other edifices in some residential neighborhood, this 3-storey construct that was originally meant as living quarters for lease is home to one not-so-conspicuous IT/outsourcing company where i work.
the office environment is homey and simple. with a bunch of 64-bit personal computers sitting on a round table in groups of 4. big LCD screens in silver frames, one could easily mistake if for an internet cafe. not quite what you would expect from a BPO company.
the tables and chairs are so ‘native.’ polished wood. rattan make. even the blinds are made from bamboo.
and to top that not-so-typical look is the door lock to the men’s rest room – a barbecue-stick door lock!
yet another Pinoy invention?
- > removing a row from a table June 16, 2007
- > ganked by geckos November 4, 2008
- > PHP bug or what? August 17, 2006
- > “remote control” your Windoze box August 2, 2006
- > the ghost of a song July 4, 2008