november 7, 2006: NVIDIA released the latest display driver for Linux. supported platforms are IA32/64, AMD64, EM64T, Solaris x86/x64 and FreeBSD x86. the drivers are available at NVIDIA’s official download page
highlights of this release are:
- > NVIDIA ate up my CPU December 5, 2006
- > SuSE Linux Enterprise stock ATI Radeon driver bug? October 18, 2006
- > AMD Catalyst Display Driver Now Works On Hybrid Graphics Laptops January 28, 2012
- > shoutcast streams on Amarok 1.4.5 May 13, 2007
- > How To Know If Graphics Card Is Enough To Run Unity August 20, 2011
Notice: This article was published on November 8, 2006 and the content above may be out of date.