perhaps it’s not just me that has noticed this, but Skype has this thing that doesn’t seem so secure – you could simultaneously login to the same Skype account how many times on separate computers.
try to login to your account on one computer, and then do the same on another. you could even like see any message from your contacts on both instances on the computers were you are logged in. imagine if someone had figured out your password and you are having a private and kinda intimate conversation with your girlfriend. that someone could login to your account and actually read every message that you and your girlfriend are currently sending to each other. that’s creepy!
- > home sweet home August 7, 2006
- > send text messages via Google Talk October 23, 2006
- > problem connecting to Yahoo! using Kopete? June 25, 2009
- > A New Skype Linux Client? It’s A Miracle! April 6, 2011
- > i’ll “text” you thru my GMail.. . October 23, 2006
Notice: This article was published on January 14, 2007 and the content above may be out of date.