it’s early in the morning and i find myself staring blankly into empty space every now and then. where there is supposed to be a desk and a monitor or two, all i see is nothing. i’m just staring idly.. . my mind devoid of any thoughts at all. and then i snap out of this trance only to find myself at it again after a few minutes. staring again at the 2 monitors on my desk like they were huge white eyes lulling me into a dream-like state where i am half-awake.. .
i am caught up like this for several moments. seemingly unable to move a single muscle in my body. the only thing that is moving is the heaving of my chest as it monotonously rises and falls for air. and i am engulfed in silence. but the only thing i hear is the beating of my heart.. .
- > the text message.. . June 25, 2008
- > on vacation, brb.. . March 23, 2009
- > moving out, moving in.. . May 19, 2007
- > Mochi-doo, My Fun-Sized Furry Friend June 17, 2020
- > yet another long weekend June 7, 2007