10 days to go until the release of the 2nd expansion of World of Warcraft
5 things you can do while waiting for WotLK.
1) do those quests about the Scourge Invasion Event thingy! get the set just for the heck of it. they’re not that good but then the plate piece for the legs (i’m a warrior) looks definitely like a skirt! hahaha.. . for new 70s, great way to get a 4-piece epic right away, plus those trinkets.
2) if you’re a collector or a sucker for vanity, buy lots of mounts for that Albino drake. i heard you should have at least 50 mounts. same mount type with a different color still adds to that 50, so you can have all 3 goats, errr rams. :p
3) visit those places in the World of Warcraft that you haven’t seen before. last night i was in The Hinterlands for a quest and i stumbled upon Seradane. it’s a zone their that is guarded by elite dragons (pre-BC). they guard the entrance to the Emerald Dream world, supposedly. i didn’t even know it was there.. .
4) get your secondary professions maxed out. i know i didn’t do fishing and cooking.. . they just took too much time when i was still leveling.
5) do the old dungeons (pre-BC) if you are that bored.
- > WOW: R.I.P. Lich King April 16, 2010
- > WoW Tacoma! February 18, 2008
- > is it going be the red pill or the blue pill? September 27, 2006
- > Can’t Raid On Ubuntu Without Vent? Mangler It! August 13, 2011
- > laundry day September 24, 2008