Florida woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets
FORT PIERCE, Fla. – Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald’s employees told her they were out of McNuggets. A police report said 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out. She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate. Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn’t be found. A McDonald’s spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she’s being sent a gift card for a free meal.source: Yahoo!
- > problem connecting to Yahoo! using Kopete? June 25, 2009
- > zeroing in March 25, 2007
- > kopete – View My Webcam April 28, 2007
- > Yahoo! Mail has not been tested with your operating system June 10, 2010
- > can’t connect to all Yahoo! accounts on Kopete November 13, 2009
Notice: This article was published on March 5, 2009 and the content above may be out of date.