Boo, I only have a grade of C in my own country. How much more for the entire world? Waaaaa!!!
But then again it’s not really a surprise. What with the geographic and political conditions of the Philippines.
By geographic I mean just look at that map below. That’s a total of 7,000 and 100 islands there. The major ones are still, well islands… albeit big ones. The interesting ones are the hardest. They’re smaller islands where you will find the whitest, softest sand, the clearest sea waters, amazing fish and coral reefs, the perfect beaches! Airports? Yeah they’re in all major cities and most points of interest, but not all.
And there are several political issues in the country, particularly isolated in the lower-most group of islands in the south-western part, where travel would be a bit unwise.
My Lakbayan grade is C!
How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!
Created by Eugene Villar
- > on Philippine politics and elections March 17, 2007
- > yet another long weekend June 7, 2007
- > Firefox 7 Finally Hits Ubuntu 11.04 October 6, 2011
- > the barrio system effect August 18, 2009
- > My Experience with Smart Bro wireless broadband Internet October 22, 2009