It is great that Ubuntu has finally included PayPal as a payment option on Ubuntu Software Center. This certainly gives Ubuntu users more reasons to buy non-free apps from USC because they now have an easier way to pay for it – me included. In fact, I feel more at ease paying through PayPal than with a credit card.
I wonder why it took them so many years to integrate PayPal into USC? It is not like PayPal is new to the market. So what’s next, Google Checkout, 2Checkout or Moneybookers (Skrill)?
Whatever it may be, the more payment choices, the better. It is not only the users that benefit from this, but Ubuntu and the app developers too.
It would also be really awesome if the Humble Indie Bundle can be purchased through USC. Here’s to wishful thinking.. .
Posted from WordPress for Android
- > Ubuntu Software Center Updates With Wrong Password June 1, 2011
- > Ubuntu Phones Soon To Be A Reality March 4, 2014
- > Natty The Narwhal On Google Maps April 1, 2011
- > Front panel audio jack not working on Ubuntu? June 11, 2010
- > Why Are They Focusing On Aesthetics? March 2, 2011