Poblacion food hop @ Makati City on 5th November 2018 – Food tripping on my birthday!
- ABKD (Ah-ba-ka-dah) – Started with coffee @ 4pm-ish. Too bad their kitchen was still closed. Would have loved to have tried their chicken skin bites. So-so taste for the coffee. It wasn’t all that bad. Probably will still give it another go.
- Sushi Bella – Bella roll, fried gyoza, kimchi & miso soup and others on the side (Yes, it’s a Japanese + Korean resto). Loved it! Must come back to try other things on their menu.
- The Wild Poppy – Pok-pok bites (Yummy!), some ube ice cream sprinkled with watchamacallits then placed in between a folded piece of sliced bread. Simply delish!
- Lobo Filipino Tavern – Beer + Beer + Beer. Cerveza Negra by San Miguel. Then some take away food (How was it?). I heard the food was very good.
- Side trips:
- Big Mart – A Korean grocery store. Went looking for chips. Or was it crackers?
- Alchemy Bistro Bar – To look at their menu only. Hahaha!
- > coffee addiction down to a bowl July 26, 2007
- > Food (And Drinks) @ Quarantine Days Of 2020 May 8, 2020
- > Vivere Azure At Anilao, Batangas November 30, 2021
- > longing for coffee.. . May 8, 2007
- > Some Panorama/Wide-View Shots Of Places Visited June 10, 2020
Notice: This article was published on November 6, 2018 and the content above may be out of date.