Well, Chinese New Year at that. But, nonetheless, “Xīn Nián Kuài Lè!“, as the literal translation would be.
The more common greeting, they say, is “Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái“. Which means “wishing you prosperity”.
And this year, according to the Chinese calendar, would be that of the Pig.
Took me only another new year celebration to post something here in 2019. Hah!
- > Gong Xi Fa Cai February 19, 2015
- > Happy New Year! January 3, 2007
- > Araw ng Xavier Days November 29, 2006
- > IT’S A NEW YEAR January 6, 2009
- > Hello world! July 6, 2006