An egg hunt is a game during which decorated eggs or Easter eggs are hidden for children to find. Real hard-boiled eggs, which are typically dyed or painted, artificial eggs made of plastic filled with chocolate or candies, or foil-wrapped egg-shaped chocolates of various sizes are hidden in various places. The game is often played outdoors, but can also be played indoors. The children typically collect the eggs in a basket. When the hunt is over, prizes may be specific color, consolation prizes or booby prizes.
- > Play Angry Birds On Your Firefox Browser May 12, 2011
- > games on my Linux box August 6, 2006
- > take the openSUSE 10.2 survey March 17, 2007
- > Does Robotek Cheat? July 15, 2011
- > Can’t Raid On Ubuntu Without Vent? Mangler It! August 13, 2011