They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, here is a whole bunch of them. Should be a few thousands in value then?
During the enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) here in Metro Manila, I had no choice but to do some home cooking and some not. I have to survive and I didn’t want to stuff canned goods, hotdogs or ready-to-eat microwavable meals down my throat for the next 30 to 60 days. Honestly, these don’t look too appealing. It has crossed your mind, right? Did my best, I guess. Better to have tried and failed than not at all. And, lastly, I am the only one who ate all of these. So I don’t give a d*ck.
Okay, that is not exactly all food down there. There is beer and coffee too. But of course. Two of my favorite drinks. Not the brand, mind you. I’m sure you get what I’m saying.
- > Poblacion Food Hop 2018 November 6, 2018
- > Cocoa Chizu Iced Coffee April 10, 2020
- > coffee addiction down to a bowl July 26, 2007
- > untitled August 13, 2006
- > SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 September 4, 2006