Been working from home for over 2 months now. I think that’s going to be 3 soon.
This is what it looks like.
It is kind of a mess. Cables all over. A few rebellious toys are squatting on my work area. If you look closely, there is a coffee bean grinder behind fat Iron Man. Have to manually switch the external monitor from work to personal. Because I only have one and I don’t have that hardware switcher thingy (Is that even still a thing now?).
Missed the summer due the stupid COVID-19 pandemic madness. I thought I would never experience one in my lifetime. But here it is. And here we are. It has taken over the world.
Looking forward to not working from home anymore.
- > moving out, moving in.. . May 19, 2007
- > rediscovering Kopete July 16, 2006
- > I Humbly Ask… August 18, 2018
- > Android App For LG Application Store December 27, 2010
- > the Ramen prayer January 22, 2007