Been working from home for over 2 months now. I think that’s going to be 3 soon.
This is what it looks like.
It is kind of a mess. Cables all over. A few rebellious toys are squatting on my work area. If you look closely, there is a coffee bean grinder behind fat Iron Man. Have to manually switch the external monitor from work to personal. Because I only have one and I don’t have that hardware switcher thingy (Is that even still a thing now?).
Missed the summer due the stupid COVID-19 pandemic madness. I thought I would never experience one in my lifetime. But here it is. And here we are. It has taken over the world.
Looking forward to not working from home anymore.
- > Wanderlust April 28, 2019
- > Chaining Profiles and Additional Documents February 24, 2022
- > Not Loading Java Beans on Boot April 23, 2022
- > When Chromecast Won’t Play MKV Video Formats March 29, 2021
- > moving out, moving in.. . May 19, 2007